X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Fab stopped copying

Hello everyone,

Recently my free version (latest) stopped copying. I uninstalled and reverted back to 7.0.7.0. Still same error.

17:33:43: You are going to try "DVD to DVD" option.
    17:33:43: Analyzing of DVD started
    17:33:43: Analyzing of DVD completed successfully
    17:33:43: Copy process started
    17:34:20: Task_1 failed! Error=400()

My options are to retry or abort and thats it. Running W7, 4G of ram and copying to an Iomega network drive that has worked for 145 of my DVD's. Any ideas? I've searched on here and come up with nothing. Thanks in advance. BTW, no recent changes to my computer, its about 2 months old and no other software has been installed.

This is what the error is DVD_Error_TrancoderError. It would indicate that you are trying to compress something.

If your free trial has run out, (You get 30 days) you will be unable to do anything other than rip the complete disk to your hard disk with HD decrypter with no compression.

If you have done this many DVD's it may be worthwhile assisting the developres by purchasing fab.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

ok thanks, didn't realize there was 30 days on it now. i see there is a sale for 20% off so it sounds like a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by SharksInYourMouth View Post
        ok thanks, didn't realize there was 30 days on it now. i see there is a sale for 20% off so it sounds like a deal.
        just realized you mentioned i was trying to compress but i wasn't. had it set at 100%. I have 3TB of space so i leave them full. any chance anything else could be wrong?

Comment

Not trying to talk you out of anything...you'll love the software,
          but the 20% off has been around as long as I have and I'm an old fart...lol
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
            nice...lol

Comment

This could be a corrupt install you can try and install the current release overtop of the install you have already to see if that will fix the problem. If that does not work then you might need to Delete DVDFab from computer and do a clean install of it.

Comment

Originally posted by maineman View Post
                Regardless to the price being 20% off or not , it is well worth the price.
                Just having access to all the latest updates as soon as they are available, is very nice to have. With the paid version there is not very many problems that can't be fixed and fast i might add.
                "They say that dog is man's best friend, but they are wrong. Man is dog's best friend. But a dog that will lay down his life to protect his master is man's best friend and a dog that will turn and run at the threat of danger is no friend at all."

Comment

Working...
                X