Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using windows 7 64 bit and yeah I checked the logs they dont contain the info from the time period I am looking for when I did my last try. I'll just have to wait and get another movie and see if that works. If it doesnt then I'll make sure I post the logs here.

Its just frustrating at this point because I cant figure out what the problem is...I'll get back to you guys soon with some logs.

thanks for the quick responses!

Comment

Try again with out the disc verify

Comment

Sorry to be so long getting back to you....stuck working the weekend for a friend. She's having surgery...like that's a good excuse...

I've tried to reproduce this problem, but I'm unable to do so.
        We will need details in order to troubleshoot.
        The log files are essential.

I always use Img, but I tried first with VSO (since it is much more problematic) and then with Img...no problems selecting a folder in Write Data mode and burning directly to a disc.
        The discs play in all my players.

For the record:
        v.7.9.0.3 (retail...I have all the modules),
        Win 7 Pro, 64-bit, core i7 build last Oct, burning to 2 sony-optiarc 7240s (mod'd fw), a benq 1655, a samsung 203B (mod'd fw), and a liteon LH-20A1S.

No problems.

//Edit I did use the verification in Img...again no problems.
        I did not verify with VSO as this feature is worthless in VSO
        Last edited by maineman; 08-14-2010, 12:19 PM.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
        X