This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Previous DVDFab5 user

Have not used DVDfab in a long time. Was going to burn a DVD today. Looks like I was expired so I paid for two year license of DVD to DVD. Downloaded the key.

Put in the video, it reads it then stops. Can't copy. I was trying to do "Main Movie". DVDfab opens the dvd and I can see it "toy story", it will spin the disk then it stops and no DVD chapters are listed and I can't do anything.

myosin

The key you have is probably for DVDFab7 and you said you have DVDFab5 in the thread Title. Downlaod and install the latest released version of DVDFab and then activate that with the new key you have. Once that done you can try again

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      The key you have is probably for DVDFab7 and you said you have DVDFab5 in the thread Title. Downlaod and install the latest released version of DVDFab and then activate that with the new key you have. Once that done you can try again

Yep, that solved the problem. Downloaded the newest version of DVDfab and everything is working. Thanks for the help. Thanks for helping a newbie

Comment

Glad you got it working so easily as well

Comment

Working...
        X