This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help

I am very new to all this, I bought the software without trying it first only because I couldn't get it to work. I still can't get it to work. It does nothing at all no error messages, NOTHING, I have sat here trying to just make a copy of a dvd for many hours. I feel like crying what am I doing wrong

You will get help here from a lot of experienced people, hang in there.

I just hope you bought the genuine DVD Fab?

Comment

Originally posted by rhonda View Post
      I am very new to all this, I bought the software without trying it first only because I couldn't get it to work. I still can't get it to work. It does nothing at all no error messages, NOTHING, I have sat here trying to just make a copy of a dvd for many hours. I feel like crying what am I doing wrong
      Did you click "Start" button?
      Seriously, if you can describe every step you have made in greatest detail possible, we might be able to help you. Otherwise, nobody knows what da heck are doing or not doing...
      Last edited by IPopov50; 08-19-2010, 07:53 AM.
      sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
      For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Please have a read of my "Registration Key Problems?" thread which is in the "Common Questions" section of this forum (link is in my signature below). Try the installation procedure religiously as detailed there and report bak if successful or not, but before you do this, please have a read of the"Help Us Help You" threads.

DavidH, please PM me your personal email address. I need to send you something on the "erection"
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

use the DVDFab uninstaller located in Start menu-Programs-DVDFab. Then downlaod and save the DVDFab installer to Desktop. Once saved to desktop you can right click the installer you just saved to desktop and select Run as Administrator to install.

Comment

Working...
          X