This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sethm1 View Post
    Thanks- so thats why my first attempt worked (was using dvd Copy) and was able to play on a 'mobile' device. All along I thought I needed Ripper.
    NO that not why your first attempt worked. You are using the trial and all modules work for that during the 30 day trial. After 30 days only the DVDFab HD Decryptor will work and that does not do mobile devices and does not compress or burn the DVD output to blank 4.7gb DVD. If you want to do mobile devices you need DVDFab DVD Ripper as that is what converts the DVD to a mobile file. If you want to make another DVD from a DVD then you need DVDFab DVD Copy. Understand

Comment

Ahhh- Since I was using the one setting (Copy) I did not realize it all meshed as one product.

So then buy Ripper and use HDDecrypter to decrypt the DVD since Ripper has no decrypter?

Was trying to look for an all in one program.

Thanks.
      Last edited by sethm1; 08-26-2010, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sethm1 View Post
        Ahhh- Since I was using the one setting (Copy) I did not realize it all meshed as one product.

So then buy Ripper and use HDDecrypter to decrypt the DVD since Ripper has no decrypter?

Was trying to look for an all in one program.

Thanks.
        Actually now the DVDFab DVD Ripper will decrypt the DVD which is why the price was increased. You no longer need to buy DVDFab DVD Copy to convert DVDs to mobile format. You only need the DVDFab DVD Ripper to convert DVD straight to mobile format. If you want the DVD to be DVD compliant to burn to blank DVD then you need the DVDFab Copy but if all you want is a mobile file to play on mobile device all you need is DVDFab DVD Ripper

Comment

thanks for claryfing - when on the description page, it seemed only Copy was able the decrypt.

Comment

Working...
          X