This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no dvd decrypter option in 8.x.x.x?

latest versions, 8.0.0.2 and 8.0.0.5 tell me the dvd copy, dvd ripper (everything else looks like trial versions in the internal log and startup screen) is expired. the welcome screen says dvd decrypter is "never expire" but it sure won't work like it used to! (in dvd copy section) I used to have the ability to rip with ALL previous versions, but not the 2 latest. (windows vista SP2). so now I have no option to rip dvds anymore. and YES, I have uninstalled all old versions, removed everything from the documents folder, restarted adnauseum... WHAT is the problem?

Originally posted by jaythomas6596 View Post
    WHAT is the problem?
    No idea! maybe post the most recent internal and process logs so can see what problem is

Comment

no activity logs to speak of! here are the 2 in the folder, but they are no help to me, how about you?
      Attached Files

Comment

jaythomas6596
        did you purchased your Fab? where?
        sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by jaythomas6596 View Post
          latest versions, 8.0.0.2 and 8.0.0.5 tell me the dvd copy, dvd ripper (everything else looks like trial versions in the internal log and startup screen) is expired.
          This will happen if you didn't purchased or didn't correctly registered your product

...the welcome screen says dvd decrypter is "never expire"
          Correct. Because DVD Decryptor is freeware.

... but it sure won't work like it used to! (in dvd copy section) I used to have the ability to rip with ALL previous versions, but not the 2 latest.
          Correct. With HD Decryptor you can only remove protection, but not compress the content

... so now I have no option to rip dvds anymore. and YES, I have uninstalled all old versions, removed everything from the documents folder, restarted adnauseum... WHAT is the problem?
          Correct. The problem seems that you either did not purchase the product or didn't registered it.
          sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
          For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

read the link below and do what it tells to do

DVDFab Registration Key Problems?

Comment

Working...
            X