This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"The Proposal" - "A Proposta" - Region 4 - New protection

"THE PROPOSAL" DVDs arrived to Brazil on stores this week. Im seeing here on the DVD FAB, on the main movie option: I see 55 titles from 01:36:06 till 01:57:29... changing all the times, more or less with minutes diferent.

The new protecting system...

So, look very much as the Transformers 2 problem.

Here there is a picture..

Thanks..
    I swear for THEIR own amusement, their own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Buy but don't borrow. Borrow, but don't copy. Copy, don't sell. Ahaha.

Investigation

This subject is under invetigation, as you can see http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=632&page=22

I swear for THEIR own amusement, their own private, cosmic gag reel, He sets the rules in opposition. It's the goof of all time. Buy but don't borrow. Borrow, but don't copy. Copy, don't sell. Ahaha.

Comment

Yep, same problem with the Region1 I have. Gotta love it.
      Into abyss
      You don't exist
      Cannot resist
      The Judas kiss
      Judas lives recite this vow
      I've become your new god now

Comment

Originally posted by stonemiser View Post
        Yep, same problem with the Region1 I have. Gotta love it.
        I didn't have any problems doing a full back up using DVDFab Beta 6.1.1.5
        It performed like good like it normally does. But I haven't gotten to watch the back up yet.

Comment

rich, just updated to 6.1.2.0 last night. Haven't tried it there yet. Last version I tried it on was 6.1.0.2 (I think). Thanks, I'll give it a shot tonight.
          Into abyss
          You don't exist
          Cannot resist
          The Judas kiss
          Judas lives recite this vow
          I've become your new god now

Comment

Working...
          X