This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD FAB versions

where to download (legit) previous versions of DVD FAB and beta releases?

FTP site?

Hi Sireast -- the Beta Versions are posted to these forums and you will see these here -->

you can now actually see all of the recent Beta's so in that respect you have a number of versions.

Otherwise if it's 'release' versions (non-Beta) you can get the latest from the main DVDFab.com web-site.

There are several member of these forums who have many, many previous versions of the sofwater both beta and release and I'm sure on of those good folk may offer these to you via a private message (pm).

It may help to know which version your after and why ?

Cheers,

Asbac

Comment

asbac,
      members have been mentioning previous versions of dvd fab and/or betas that is effective in solving some issues of current dvd releases. ie in the case of transformers 2.
      Hope fengtao has a section here in the forum where we can easily download previous version/s of dvd fab and beta releases that works. or an ftp site
      Last edited by sireast; 10-24-2009, 07:21 PM.

Comment

You dont need any other version than the new one. it works, just follow the instructions on the other thread, You might have to do it two or three times before you actually get it to rip but you can get it.
        Hope this helps.

Comment

help for Sireast

If you still think you need a certain version let me know which one I can send it to you via private mess.

Comment

Working...
          X