This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After.Life

I am having issues copying After.Life. The error that comes up is "error 102()" . I tried disabling path player, main movie, custom, full movie, etc. I also tried other versions of Fab with the same result. source is coming from a file, as DVD Fab rejects the blank disc initially as it takes too long to recognize. So my first step is to always put it to a file first, then burn it. My current version of Fab is 8.0.0.5. Help anyone?

That's a read error. Try cleaning the disc even if it looks clean or brand new.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

No problems with this DVD so do what 90312 said and clean the disk

Comment

you know what? there are just some days when you wonder how you have enough brain power to breath... thanks guys....i'll run off and claim victory to my wife...(i think i need the moral boost right now...)

Comment

Originally posted by Sycorax View Post
          I am having issues copying After.Life. The error that comes up is "error 102()" . I tried disabling path player, main movie, custom, full movie, etc. I also tried other versions of Fab with the same result. source is coming from a file, as DVD Fab rejects the blank disc initially as it takes too long to recognize. So my first step is to always put it to a file first, then burn it. My current version of Fab is 8.0.0.5. Help anyone?
          I am confused
          Did you make this file with Fab?
          Are you getting this error while reading or burning?
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

got it cbr929...thanks any way. but to clarify, yes i made the file with fab. i didn't have any issues with it reading from the disc to the computer, it was when i took the file to burn a back up, it wouldn't read the file.

Comment

Originally posted by Sycorax View Post
              got it cbr929...thanks any way. but to clarify, yes i made the file with fab. i didn't have any issues with it reading from the disc to the computer, it was when i took the file to burn a back up, it wouldn't read the file.
              Thanks for the clarification, because the way that I had read your post that is what I had thought.
              So the error that you are getting is a burn error and that is 102 HWS_MISSING IFO OR BUP 2 // IFO / BUP are missing
              and if you say that all is well then Happy Burning

CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Try ImgBurn to burn those files to DVD and maybe post burn, internal and process log files located in document-dvdfab-log. The source file missing data would be because DVDFab was not able to get all files to computer due to trouble with reading the DVD. Which could be fixed by cleaning the original DVD and to try again using the DVD and not the files.

Comment

Working...
                X