DVDFab HD Decrypter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVDFab HD Decrypter

I'm sure I'm being a complete tool, but I can't see where to download just the free decrypter. I think it's part of the main download package, but when I launch the DVDFab application (as part of the trial period) I don't see it as one of the possible applications from which to choose out of the list on the left-side. Where should I be looking? Thanks!

Nah, not a tool and it's confusing to say the least.
    It is not available as a download...what happens is that subsequent to D/Ling/using the 30-day free trial (full functionality),
    the software reverts to the freeware version after 30 days, as long as the product is not activated.

Of course, if it's activated, the freeware version is not available.

Also, I believe the newest version 8005 has a bug where users of the freeware version cannot access it.

Glad you asked???...lol
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

ubrgeek
      When you download Fab you have free trial of all the functions and after 30 days it turns to the Free HD decrypter
      CBR929

Sorry missed you Maineman I'm slow
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Ahh, gotcha

Maineman, that's one of the few times I've turned out not to be a tool Thanks for the info!

Comment

Speed difference with DVDFab DVD Copy

I'm curious if anyone has an opinion of whether there's a noticeable difference between copying a DVD with DVDFab DVD Copy and then using Handbrake to convert to Apple TV format or just using DVDFab DVD Ripper to handle both. Maineman pointed out to me that when the trial of DVD Copy expires, I can still rip my DVD to the drive, so with cash being tight now, that appears to be a viable option. Any thoughts would be really appreciated.

Comment

Two threads merged.

Comment

Whoops

Gruñón - Sorry if I shouldn't have started a new thread

Comment

Also we not able to discuss or compare other programs to DVDFab even if it about quality. Read the General Policies to know why

Comment

Working...
                X