Can't copy to single layer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't copy to single layer

All of the movies I'm trying to copy that are under the 120 min single layer disc limit are not working in DVD9 mode. I am getting the pop-up window telling me that the media inserted into drive D is single layer. Please insert double layer media to start write process. I can only copy in the compressed form (DVD5) onto a single layer disc, however the movie is only 93 min.

Originally posted by palybec5 View Post
    All of the movies I'm trying to copy that are under the 120 min single layer disc limit are not working in DVD9 mode. I am getting the pop-up window telling me that the media inserted into drive D is single layer. Please insert double layer media to start write process. I can only copy in the compressed form (DVD5) onto a single layer disc, however the movie is only 93 min.
    you are looking at wrong part to see if DVD is SL or DL. Just because it under 120min does not mean it a SL movie as that does not mean nothing except that the movie is under 120 min but then you got the special features the Audio and the menu as well that take up more space on the DVD as well that can make the DVD larger than the 4.7gb for a SL blank.

So what you really need to do is check to see the size of the DVD that you insert to the DVD drive using start-computer. Now are you trying to get them to DL or SL? cause your post is a little confusing on that part

Comment

Working...
    X