Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

killers

when trying to open source on killers after a few seconds it freezes and
    stop working . anyone with a idea what i should do?

Originally posted by rshipyor View Post
    when trying to open source on killers after a few seconds it freezes and
    stop working . anyone with a idea what i should do?
    Try updating to the latest Beta but the version you have should work as I have had this movie for 2 weeks I think and no problems with it and DVDFab. Check and make sure no fingerprints are on it and that it clean

Comment

Killers

I had the same freezing issue while performing the initial analysis. I dont know if the version was important, but I used version 7.0.9.3., Full Disc and enabled Path Player and it worked fine. This is a first for me. Typically the rule is to disable Path Player. Try it and see.

Comment

Version 8009B has been released to fix a freeze problem.

Comment

Killers With Path Finder on Title 34 selected. Not Title 1, this is the wright title (1). Note run time .

Comment

killer

it uses the 8005 in the film is chapter 1

customer chooses chapters 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14.15.16.18.19.20.21 .22.23, and 24

Comment

This is the same problem that I had with the Back Up Plan a few weeks ago.....the same thing occurred for me with Killers, as well.

I ended up doing "main movie" instead of "full disc" for The Back Up Plan. I'm trying the same thing right now with Killers.

Comment

Originally posted by deaiel View Post
                Killers With Path Finder on Title 34 selected. Not Title 1, this is the wright title (1). Note run time .
                Yup, still the same.

v.8009 Beta, PathPlayer enabled, will select Title 34 incorrectly.
                Title 1 is correct.
                If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
                X