get smart tv seasons 1 -5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

get smart tv seasons 1 -5

when I try to make a back up copy of get smart tv series it will only play on my computer and not on my dvd player have tryed to use dvd9 but still will not work do I need to tell dvd fab administration so they can work on a fix or is thier another way to fix this problem I recently bought a lifetime subscription to dvd fab so any help would be appreciated sorry I am new to this whole backup thing have a large library of store bought dvd collection and have an idea that this is going to be a constant headache but have found that I have scratched dvd;s and have had to buy new copies so I think this dvd fab will be a great asset to my dvd library. Thanks for any advice you can give

We'll be glad to try and help, but specifics are essential in order to provide any meaningful help.
    Series discs tend to be a bit more problematic, but if you're copying in Full Disc Mode to dvd9, this should be straightforward.

Is the problem related to ripping, burning...both?
    Are the dvd9 files intact when played back from the hdd with a software player such as VLC or Classic Media Player?

Please read through the Help Us Help You thread (which in linked in my sig below) and provide any pertinent info.

The logs, particularly the burn logs, are critical to us in trying to provide help.
    Just copy and paste a couple of the burn logs right here.

The default location is:
    C:\Users (For XP "Documents and Settings")\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
    X