having trouble with some discs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

having trouble with some discs

I too am having trouble with some discs. I am new to DVD fab, a friend recomended DVDFab and am currently using 8.0.1.1. I wish to copy some of my old movies because lately my dvd are getting damaged and DVDFab wont copy at least 3 of them. Lilo and Stitch 2: Stitch has a Glitch, Romeo Must Die and Superman Returns. I washed them using dishwashing liquid which usually works but this time nothing. What do you guys recommend?

Originally posted by Anariel View Post
    I too am having trouble with some discs. I am new to DVD fab, a friend recomended DVDFab and am currently using 8.0.1.1. I wish to copy some of my old movies because lately my dvd are getting damaged and DVDFab wont copy at least 3 of them. Lilo and Stitch 2: Stitch has a Glitch, Romeo Must Die and Superman Returns. I washed them using dishwashing liquid which usually works but this time nothing. What do you guys recommend?
    Go to common settings green dot with check mark and select Pathplayer then Disable it. Restart DVDFab and try again. Also I moving your post and my reply to a thread of your own

Comment

Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping dvds
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

old dvd's

ANARIEL, I have been using a device you can buy at FRy's Electronics! It's called the SKIP DR., I've been using it for years now! It also has a replacement wheel and Fluid, the wheel will last up to 100 disc cleaner! some of mine have lasted longer than that!, It has done some amazing things to my old dvd and new dvd's! DON"T USE ON BLUE-RAY! But it has stopped all my problems! If dvdfab won't read/write put it through the SKIPDR. and then try it! They also have different models to chose from, can get what suits your needs! I hope this helps out! This little machince has done the unbelieveable, Things!

Comment

Working...
        X