This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transformers 2 & the DVDFab 6.1.2.0

I've noticed that DVDFab has been upgraded to 6.1.2.0. I was just wondering if this fixes the issues with Transformers 2? Just thought I'd ask since I can't ask in the DVDFab 6.1.2.0 thread and didn't see it in the release notes.

Read post #36

Or post #9
    Last edited by Guest; 10-25-2009, 03:42 PM.

Comment

Yep, check those two posts. It's now in the works.
      Into abyss
      You don't exist
      Cannot resist
      The Judas kiss
      Judas lives recite this vow
      I've become your new god now

Comment

Okay. So I take it then that it still doesn't work and another update will be provided then. Okay thanks.

Comment

I read the posts from the other threads, I have no idea why anyone would be that upset that the recent release did not fix the problem.

I own a number of other programs and successfully copied the movie, down side the movie only should be copied to Dual Layer and that is a problem with the other program. DVDFab never messes up doing Dual Layer copies so I will wait for the fix.

Point of interest, all the other programs messed it up and did not choose #47 and they all use the same decrypter. Maybe that will help in getting the fix.

Comment

Originally posted by tmckin1211 View Post
            I read the posts from the other threads, I have no idea why anyone would be that upset that the recent release did not fix the problem.

I own a number of other programs and successfully copied the movie, down side the movie only should be copied to Dual Layer and that is a problem with the other program. DVDFab never messes up doing Dual Layer copies so I will wait for the fix.

Point of interest, all the other programs messed it up and did not choose #47 and they all use the same decrypter. Maybe that will help in getting the fix.
            Well I believe the people at Slysoft the makers of AnyDVD got around it.
            I was thinking of just ripping it using the rip to hard drive feature and then just using DVDFab to shrink down to DVD5 size. But I think I'll just wait for a DVDFab update.

Comment

Originally posted by richmoral View Post
              Well I believe the people at Slysoft the makers of AnyDVD got around it.
              I was thinking of just ripping it using the rip to hard drive feature and then just using DVDFab to shrink down to DVD5 size. But I think I'll just wait for a DVDFab update.
              I think it is more than the decrypter involved in this protection. Why would all the other burning programs not choose #47. Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by tmckin1211 View Post
                I think it is more than the decrypter involved in this protection. Why would all the other burning programs not choose #47. Just a thought.
                Seeing as I don't know exactly how these decrypter's work I woudn't know.

Comment

tranformer 2

hello,new to forum, has there been a word on when they will be to crack tranformer 2? thank you .

Comment

Originally posted by audrey j View Post
                    hello,new to forum, has there been a word on when they will be to crack tranformer 2? thank you .
                    Read the links in post #2

Comment

transformer 2

hi again, just try the channel #47 work great, but one thing about half way thought the copy of the dvd it froze in two spots(just as the car is droped from the helicopter and a little after that} can someone please help me out with this and tell me what i can do? thanks again.

Comment

When I preview the files with DVD shrink they are in order and the movie is good. But when I backup it up to an ISO then preview the ISO it is all messed up and out of order.

Comment

Why would all the other burning programs not choose #47.
                          I don't quite think it works that way. In RipIt4Me for example, there is no "Title 47". Among all the titles listed, there is "Title 46" and "Title 48".

Perhaps with AnyDVD, there is no Title 47 either or the same number Title behaves different in different programs.

Anyway, DVDFab (6.0.7.0) has always ripped this movie to movie only (can't do full disk) using "Title 47" and ignoring any errror messages. I've done it myself, watched the copy and know it works. It would be nice though for DVDFab to fix it entirely and also gets the others that are sure to come following this one.
                          I7 3770K @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 (2x8) Gigs Corsair DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer 236H (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Crucial M500 120 GB SSD, WD 2 TB Black HDDs, WD 1 TB Black HDD, WD 2 TB Black HDD (eSata), Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64

Comment

For all of you folks having problems, see the link in my sig, at least it will give you a Movie ONLY backup !!

@Mike89, You should not be discussing competitor's decrypting tools on the DVDFab forum !!
                            Last edited by AlienX69; 10-27-2009, 02:13 AM.
                            AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Mike89, You should not be discussing competitor's decrypting tools on the DVDFab forum !!
                              Why not? I was making references that fit with the comment I was making to provide useful information. When I'm driving my Chevy, do I need to park a block away and walk when visiting friends who own Fords? I think this "shh, can't mention a competitors name" thing is kind of juvenile.
                              I7 3770K @ 4.4 gig (Noctua NH-U14S), ASRock Z77 Extreme6, 16 (2x8) Gigs Corsair DDR3 1600, EVGA GTX 680 Signature 2, Acer 236H (1920x1080), X-Fi Xtreme Gamer Pro, 2 SATA DVD Burners, Crucial M500 120 GB SSD, WD 2 TB Black HDDs, WD 1 TB Black HDD, WD 2 TB Black HDD (eSata), Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speaker System, Corsair TX750w PSU, HSPC Top Deck Tech Station, Windows 7 Pro x64

Comment

Working...
                              X