wont register

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wont register

last june i bought a two year subscription to dvdfab 7. a couple days ago i upgraded to dvdfab 8.011 and now it wont register for me. i went to the website and downloaded the registration key but it wont register and to make matters worse now my old version of dvdfab 7 wont work either. is there anything i can do or am i out of luck?

this is a copy/paste of a post by Gregiboy..........
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1. Uninstall the current version that you have installed.
    2. Download the latest version [or current beta] and save it to your desktop.
    3. Right click on the installation file and select "Run as Administrator"
    4. Close down DVDFab if it opens after installing
    5. Open your registration file and copy the serial number
    6. Right click on the Fab Icon and again select "Run as Administrator"
    7. Paste the registration number in where required (without the asteriscs*****)
    8. When the installer finishes, it asks whether you wish to start DVD Fab, DO NOT DO THIS. Untick the check box and click the Finish button.

You then should be able to run Fab normally from the icon.

Comment

Originally posted by cameljoe392000 View Post
      last june i bought a two year subscription to dvdfab 7. a couple days ago i upgraded to dvdfab 8.011 and now it wont register for me. i went to the website and downloaded the registration key but it wont register and to make matters worse now my old version of dvdfab 7 wont work either. is there anything i can do or am i out of luck?
      Please open the registration key by DVDFab,I think it will work.

Comment

Working...
      X