This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Crew

I got the movie The Crew. I noticed DVDFab reads it fine but for some reason when I put the DVD in the computer Windows isn't reading it. It just says insert disc if I try to open it in Windows but if I try and open it in DVDFab it opens fine. Anyone know why?
    Last edited by richmoral; 10-25-2009, 05:28 PM.

There may be a protection on there that won't let it be played on a computer. (one trying to keep copies from being made) DVDFab will ignore this and open it. I have a few older music CD's that will not play on my computer. Unfortunately, the programs used to make a copy of them won't open them either. Just burn a copy of the disc to your harddrive or another disc, then use that one to play in your computer.
    Into abyss
    You don't exist
    Cannot resist
    The Judas kiss
    Judas lives recite this vow
    I've become your new god now

Comment

Originally posted by stonemiser View Post
      There may be a protection on there that won't let it be played on a computer. (one trying to keep copies from being made) DVDFab will ignore this and open it. I have a few older music CD's that will not play on my computer. Unfortunately, the programs used to make a copy of them won't open them either. Just burn a copy of the disc to your harddrive or another disc, then use that one to play in your computer.
      Yeah I ripped it to the hard drive. Was just wondering why Windows wouldn't recognize the disc. That and I was trying to figure out what the volume labels were.
      It's doing the same thing with Adrenaline: Feel The Rush.

Comment

Working...
      X