X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rescue Dawn

Hi,
    I have DVDFab 6.1.2.0 with all DVD Protections markers checked. I copy from DVD to HDD and have tried DVD5 as well as DVD9. PathPlayer is set for always.

My DVD player software says it is Region 1, North-America and I have set DVDFab for that.

However, after copying the copy protection is still on.

What am I doing wrong?
    Best regards
    Ivar

I may be wrong but I think Fab sets the back up disc/folder to all regions 1,2,3 ect. so it will play in any dvd player. I have seen commercially region free disc and within Fab that's how they are reported 1,2,3 ect. (again I may be wrong.)

Comment

Rescue Dawn - regtion

Originally posted by Wild and Blue View Post
      I may be wrong but I think Fab sets the back up disc/folder to all regions 1,2,3 ect. so it will play in any dvd player. I have seen commercially region free disc and within Fab that's how they are reported 1,2,3 ect. (again I may be wrong.)
      I am not sure that is the problem. I have tried Region 1, 2 and 3 already and same problem. The copy protection will not go away.

Any suggestion is welcome
      Best regards
      Ivar

Comment

Originally posted by polyga View Post
        Hi,
        I have DVDFab 6.1.2.0 with all DVD Protections markers checked. I copy from DVD to HDD and have tried DVD5 as well as DVD9. PathPlayer is set for always.

My DVD player software says it is Region 1, North-America and I have set DVDFab for that.

However, after copying the copy protection is still on.

What am I doing wrong?
        Best regards
        Ivar
        DVDFab does not remove the copy protection from the actual physical commercial DVD. It does how ever remove the copy protection from the files that are saved on the computer and then burned onto a blank DVD for viewing

Comment

The Copy Protection is not removed

Hi,
          Sorry, I have not explained myself correctly.

Logically, it cannot remove the copy protection from a burnt DVD, but it is not removed from the copy I store on a HDD using Full Disc to copy. What do I do wrong?:
          Best regards
          Ivar

Comment

make sure you are using the correct one as there is 2 versions that are available a non css version and a css version.

Here is link to the one that you want

css version

Comment

Working...
            X