BD50 to BD25 with DVD copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, today I have bought dvdfab dvd copy. It has also a Blu-ray to Blu-ray option in it, so I just converted a BD50 to BD25. When I see the film on my tv, I still see the DVDFab logo on my screen and I don't want that.
    Did I bought the wrong program? Which program was the correct one for ripping a blu-ray BD50 to BD25, the blu-ray copy OR the blu-ray ripper?
    I hope someone can help me. TIA Maloud

Hi maloud
    If you want to backup your Blu-Rays you would need to buy the Blu-ray Copy module
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

You are getting the logo because the module is in trial mode. AS CBR929 said, you have to purchase it and then redo the BD50 to BD25 conversion.

Comment

Originally posted by maloud View Post
        Hello, today I have bought dvdfab dvd copy.
        Ok you bought DVDFab DVD Copy

It has also a Blu-ray to Blu-ray option in it, so I just converted a BD50 to BD25.
        You just gave the Blu-ray to Blu-ray trial a try

When I see the film on my tv, I still see the DVDFab logo on my screen and I don't want that.
        Did I bought the wrong program?
        Yes you bought the wrong module as the DVDFab Logo watermark is only during the trial and once purchased you will then need to copy the Blu-ray again so not have the Logo

Which program was the correct one for ripping a blu-ray BD50 to BD25, the blu-ray copy OR the blu-ray ripper?
        I hope someone can help me. TIA Maloud
        The correct module you want is DVDFab Blu-ray Copy

Comment

Thanks for all your help. I bought today de module blu-ray copy and I am starting converting again. Greetings from Holland - Maloud

Comment

Thanks for all your help. I bought today de module blu-ray copy and I am starting converting again. Greetings from Holland - Maloud
            Welcome Aboard
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Thank You

Thank you for posting this nfo. I have recommended DVDFab to many people, & after buying it, they wondered what was wrong with the Blue Ray Copy/Ripper! I was a little mystified also. It should be made more clear that when you only purchase DVDFab DVD copy that Blue Ray is a trial mode only!!! I will make sure to tell everyone that they need to buy the Blue Ray module now. This information should be a STICKY on the Forum.

Comment

Working...
              X