Spartacus: Blood and Sand Disc 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spartacus: Blood and Sand Disc 3

Spartacus Blood and Sand has 4 discs, and 3 of them copied great but Disc 3 starts copying and when it has like 11:23 left before sticking my balnk DVD in the reading/writing error comes up and it won't finish...what can I do? I have tried full disc, main movie, customize, etc.. and the one that did burn I had to use the former version of DVDFab, bu it only burned the first episode and there are 4 on the disc.

Originally posted by moviemaster View Post
    Spartacus Blood and Sand has 4 discs, and 3 of them copied great but Disc 3 starts copying and when it has like 11:23 left before sticking my balnk DVD in the reading/writing error comes up and it won't finish...what can I do? I have tried full disc, main movie, customize, etc.. and the one that did burn I had to use the former version of DVDFab, bu it only burned the first episode and there are 4 on the disc.
    Could be a bad pressed DVD which is more common for TV series DVDs. What we need you to do is click the link below and post all info mentioned to your next post reply to this thread.

Help Us Help You:

Comment

???

What is a bad pressed DVD??

Comment

What is a bad pressed DVD??
        A bad pressed DVD/BD is a Commercially released Disc that was manufactured with errors by mistake or on purpose as nobody knows if the later is true or not

Comment

I don't know if this will help.
          I've had the same problem with a couple of different TV series multi disc packs over the years-- one of the discs can't be read by my desktop pc. In most cases I used a different pc (notebook) and was successful backing up the problematic disc. Some DVD drives are more prone to fall victim to a bad pressing or a slight imperfection and sometimes a different drive is not as sensitive, so to speak. I hope you have another pc handy.
          This happened with disc 2 of season 5, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. My notebook read it fine.
          If there's still a problem reading the problem disc after trying a different pc or if you don't have another pc available I'd return the package and get another one.
          Last edited by Miami; 09-24-2010, 01:32 PM. Reason: correct spelling

Comment

Working...
          X