Cant backup Tinkerbell Fairy rescue Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant backup Tinkerbell Fairy rescue Movie

I am trying to back up a Tinkerbell movie (Fairy rescue) and i am having problems. I have the latest DVDFab8 software. I am using the "free" edition.

The problem is the dialog box "Open DVD Source" stays open and NEVER goes away. Eventually I have to do cntrl+alt+delete to stop it.

Any ideas?

Hi welchs101
    The free version lags behind about 30-60 days for newer movies, please give this a read through http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=879
    Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

so i am to assume that the reason i can not backup this is due to "new/different" protection schemes.

The strange thing is that with an older version i was able to get past the point that in the NEW revision gets stuck. In fact the older revision would finally get to a point that was "one click away" from starting the backup. When i click on the button to begin the backup the program says I need to upgrade or update to the latest version. So again just to be clear....the older version would have worked but i cant use the older version because it was "out of date" but updating to the new version wont work because it does not have the latest fixes............VERY STRANGE.

Comment

Originally posted by welchs101 View Post
        so i am to assume that the reason i can not backup this is due to "new/different" protection schemes.
        This may be true and I have no way of testing as I have lifetime of Fab and can not reproduce the errors in the trial versions.
        You said and older version almost worked, I have read posts where members have used older versions to backup a movie (strange yes)
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Older version may have made it further with that DVD than the newer version but same problem you need to wait for the Copy protection to be added since you are using the Free version. The paid version has not problems with the movie and I not able to try free version as the trial still has to run out on my other computer before I can give it a try

Comment

Working...
          X