Will not write on single layer dvds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will not write on single layer dvds

I have set the settings in the dvdfab to 4600, 4300, 4700, and the other options that are on the page. It still will not work. The settings on the main screen also is set to dvd5. I have the default settings at dvd5. It still will not work. I deleted the program, and redownloaded it. It still will not work. I am so upset about this. I missed a class assignment because it would not burn. I want this fixed now, or my money back!!!

If you really want to get help, please visit this link: http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=15
    and provide all required information.
    sigpic

Please post your logs the default location is:

For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    For XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please use attachment button and attach your most recent, Internal log and post right here.

Comment

Originally posted by meganrosesouza View Post
      I have set the settings in the dvdfab to 4600, 4300, 4700, and the other options that are on the page. It still will not work. The settings on the main screen also is set to dvd5. I have the default settings at dvd5. It still will not work. I deleted the program, and redownloaded it. It still will not work. I am so upset about this. I missed a class assignment because it would not burn. I want this fixed now, or my money back!!!
      Kinda sounds like you not activate DVDFab correctly. Maybe the link below will help you

DVDFab Registration Key Problems?

Comment

Also the absolute maximum you can write to a single layer disc is 4482. I advise you set it to 4472 to keep away from the edge a little, and just forget about that part of the problem.
        How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
        Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
        X