ton of movies dont work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ton of movies dont work

this week has been terrible for me get him to the greek ,frozen ,chasing 3000,all 8 of the fangoria horror movies ,family guy partial terms of enderment,cleveland show disc 3,and superman batman apocalypse none worked ,dvd fab said they worked but they wont play in dvd player ,ive been doing this for a while and this is the worse week ever are they finally catching on or what sometimes i think my computer just sucks

Originally posted by darthspaghetti View Post
    this week has been terrible for me get him to the greek ,frozen ,chasing 3000,all 8 of the fangoria horror movies ,family guy partial terms of enderment,cleveland show disc 3,and superman batman apocalypse none worked ,dvd fab said they worked but they wont play in dvd player ,ive been doing this for a while and this is the worse week ever are they finally catching on or what sometimes i think my computer just sucks
    I agree your computer sucks. I know Get Him to the Greek, Frozen and Superman Batman Apocalypse can be done with DVDFab. So what we need you to do is click the link below and read it over. Then post all info to this thread in your next post reply

Help Us Help You: DVD to DVD

I assume theya re all DVDs so I moving this thread to the DVD Copy section of forum

Comment

the three you mentioned did work dvd fab said completed successfully but when i played them they didnt get past warning then i did just movie both played till end then scrambled skipping etc..superman batman just black

Comment

the three you mentioned did work dvd fab said completed successfully but when i played them they didnt get past warning then i did just movie both played till end then scrambled skipping etc..superman batman just black
        This is probably a blank media problem but we need the info from the Help Us Help You link I supplied in my last post before we can help with this

Comment

sorry dont understand what i need to do the read forum forum rules ? im new to forum

Comment

sorry dont understand what i need to do the read forum forum rules ? im new to forum
            Read this linked >>> Help Us Help You: DVD to DVD <<< then post the info mentioned to your next post in this thread
            Last edited by AGJ; 10-01-2010, 07:23 AM.

Comment

thanks alot i tried new blanks and there coming out perfect must have been a bad batch of blank dvds thanks again

Comment

Working...
              X