No audio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No audio

I burned this dvd using all the fab versions avail including betas...all had perfect video but did not support any audio.Am i doing something wrog or have the developers not perfected this movie yet and ANOTHER version is to be sent down ???????
    Last edited by Guest; 10-03-2010, 04:34 PM. Reason: remove quote
    GatorFan6806

IronMan 2 Audio

Am i the only one having this issue with this DVD ?? All copies i've done had perfect video but no audio support> This is fine if i wanted to view with closed captions!!!!!!!!
    GatorFan6806

Comment

danielgaeta
      Please start a thread of your own in the DVD Copy section as sandman49's problem has nothing to do with yours and this is the Blu-ray section, I would also suggest posting your logs in your thread The default location is:
      C:\Users (For XP "Documents and Settings")\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
      Please just attach your most resent log(s) and post right here.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Posts moved.

thanks CBR929.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
          Posts moved.

thanks CBR929.
          Your welcome Gruñón just trying to help
          CBR929
          Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
            danielgaeta
            Please start a thread of your own in the DVD Copy section as sandman49's problem has nothing to do with yours and this is the Blu-ray section, I would also suggest posting your logs in your thread The default location is:
            C:\Users (For XP "Documents and Settings")\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
            Please just attach your most resent log(s) and post right here.
            CBR929
            am sorry,i am new to this ..i'll try not to bother you again. Blue ray or regular, audio is audio!
            GatorFan6806

Comment

Originally posted by danielgaeta View Post
              am sorry,i am new to this ..i'll try not to bother you again. Blue ray or regular, audio is audio!
              You are not bothering me, Blu-ray and DVD are not the same.
              If you would like help it is better to have your post in the right section, so please post any information you can and also your logs and I am sure we will be able to help you
              CBR929

Comment

ironman 2 audio

thank you
                GatorFan6806

Comment

Working...
                X