Karate Kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Karate Kid

Greetings -- and thanks to everyone out there for all your help in the past; you've made all the difference!
    Karate Kid (2010): I did download and install and restart the new 8.0.2.2 version of DVDFab. I wondered why it would never quit trying to read the disk (like forever). Then, it hit me, a tip someone had given about Iron Man 2, and I had turned PathPlayer to "Off" -- and had never put it back to the "On if needed" (the setting I prefer). Sure enough, when I set PathPlayer to the middle position (On, If Needed), it read with no problem.
    Well, there was one small problem, which was pretty easy to figure out -- but *might* stump someone *if* they overlook it: The movie itself had two choices -- #1 (the longer, correct version) -- and #78 (the shorter, incorrect version). Of course, don't choose #78, for it starts *after* the opening credits. #1 is the one you want to choose for the movie. (I practically always use the "Custom" choice, where I can pick-and-choose.)
    Anyway the following worked for me, after sorting out the above problems: 1-The new version 8.0.2.2, 2-PathPlayer "on when needed" setting, 3-Choose #1 movie (not #78) -- and you should be able to backup your disc with no problem.
    Best regards -- and happy DVDFab'ing!

Karate Kid

Having a problem with this movie just like Iron Man 2.

Comment

i did the main movie and it works

Comment

sorry i did the karate kid full disc an it works good

Comment

Originally posted by frank66 View Post
          sorry i did the karate kid full disc an it works good
          Any tips on how you did this?
          It's not working for me, Thanks.
          Visualize Whirled Peas.

Comment

I'll try the full disk but if anyone finds out which title please input thanks

Comment

To anyone having a hard time try to find the right Title# Put the movie in your DVD player and as the movie is playing take note of what Title# it is, when you open Fab and it analyzes the disc make sure it is the same Title# that was playing as before and chose that number.
              I have seen Fab pick the wrong title before, not very often but it did.
              Post back with results
              CBR929
              Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

On my DVD “The Karate Kid” there are two different “title 28”. Each title has a different total time. The longer title 28 is the one that worked properly for me.

Comment

Had problems till I changed the Pathplayer to "always enabled". Copied full disk no problem. v8.0.2.2
                  Into abyss
                  You don't exist
                  Cannot resist
                  The Judas kiss
                  Judas lives recite this vow
                  I've become your new god now

Comment

Working...
                  X