Dvdfab 8.0.2.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvdfab 8.0.2.2

i had to redo my computer, and i upgraded to 8.0.2.2, i would have to look to see what the previous version was, it was in the 7.5 or something like that. Anyway, i run the program, and was trying to copy a movie, The Wizard of Oz, and it reads it then it does nothing, when i go to source, it does not show me anything, like the dvd drive is not being read, when it read it at the beginning of the process. any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi dismember

This is an older movie and you may have to disable path player Open Fab Click the Green top right > Protection > Path Player click Disable Path Player click OK restart Fab and try again.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

dismember
      Forgot to mention after your done make sure to set path player back to always enable.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

That should fix it, I had the same problem with that movie and it worked for me, thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by jimczyz View Post
          That should fix it, I had the same problem with that movie and it worked for me, thank you.
          If I had helped you, Your Welcome
          CBR929

Comment

Path Player

I did what you suggested turning off the Path Player, it did nothing to help. What else can I do to fix this?

Comment

Originally posted by dismember View Post
              I did what you suggested turning off the Path Player, it did nothing to help. What else can I do to fix this?
              Please post you logs the default location is:
              For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
              or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
              Please just attach your most resent log(s) and post right here.

You may also want to give this a read through http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=576

CBR929
              Last edited by CBR929; 10-07-2010, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Hi dismember,

Please uninstall and reinstall the latest version of DVDFab 8.0.2.2 at http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm

For your problems, could you please use other DVDs to see if this is a universal problem, or just for this one DVD "The Wizard of Oz" ?

Sometimes old discs have minor blemish on them after repeat play many times. You need clean it and choose other title of this movie to see if you can copy or not.
                ________
                Weed Vaporizers
                Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X