Any success on "Night of the Demons"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any success on "Night of the Demons"

I have successfully backed up every one of my DVD's (about 24 at this point) except "Night of the Demons" which is a new release. When I decided to watch the backup copy, it kept freezing, pixellating (I guess that's the word, those little squares of color all over the screen). This is using verbatim DVD +R, which I had always used. I hadn't tried it again, but would like to know if anyone has had success with this movie. I have auto update, so I am using the latest version of DVDFab which i Think is 8.0.2.2., anyway, it IS the latest version.

Also, what is the best DVD's that most people are using? I just bought 100 Sony +R dvd's from costco for $20. Hope that wasn't a mistake......

thanks....anyone.

Hi TomSawyer999

Please post you logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please just attach your most resent log(s) and post right here.
    Also the newest version is 8024 you will find it here

Also, what is the best DVD's that most people are using? I just bought 100 Sony +R dvd's from costco for $20. Hope that wasn't a mistake......
    Q: Which brand of disc should I use?
    A: Genuine Taiyo Yuden 1x-8x DVD+R media with the MID of YUDEN000T02. This can only be found online at stores such as Rima, Meritline and Supermediastore. also highly recommended is Verbatim 1x-16x DVD-R MCC03RG20 and Verbatim 1x-16x DVD+R MCC004

Q: What about Dual Layer media.
    A: The only DL media I recommend is Verbatim 8x DVD+R DL media with the MID of MKM 003.

Q: Should I buy Taiyo Yuden Value line.
    A: Not if you are expecting the same quality as Genuine Premium Quality media.

Hope this helps
    CBR929
    Last edited by CBR929; 10-15-2010, 02:24 AM.
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

You asked for my logs....here they are.

They should be attached. if i did this right. and yes, that does help on the media. thanks again.
      Attached Files

Comment

TomSawyer999
        If you could please post your most recent "Burn Logs" also, they are in the same spot.
        Also on older movies if you have problems with Fab opening them you will need to disable Path Player to do this Open Fab Click the Green top right > Protection > Path Player click Disable Path Player click OK restart Fab and try again, just remember to set it back to Always Enabled when done.
        CBR929
        Last edited by CBR929; 10-16-2010, 12:43 PM.
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

burn log attached

Originally posted by TomSawyer999 View Post
          They should be attached. if i did this right. and yes, that does help on the media. thanks again.
          dvdfab_burn_vso.log:
          Your file of 60.0 KB bytes exceeds the forum's limit of 19.5 KB for this filetype.

so what now?
          Last edited by TomSawyer999; 10-16-2010, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by CBR929 View Post
            TomSawyer999
            If you could please post your most recent "Burn Logs" also, they are in the same spot.CBR929
            Copy and paste the Most Resent not all of it.
            CBR929

Comment

Working...
            X