Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD copy Transfer Speed

Hi everyone.

I have had a problem with DVDFab DVD copy. I tried to copy the movie 'RepoMen', but every time I started the copy process, the transfer speed got up to maybe 1.00MB/s, then dropped to 0.

I tried the disc repeatedly, restarted the computer, used both a SATA and USB optical drive.

All other DVDs have worked fine, but I was wondering weather anyone could explain what was happening?

Thanks

Hi fieldsy36
    Please post you logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please just attach your most resent log(s) and post right here.

You may also try to reset your DMA
    Open Fab Click the Green top right > General > make sure Check for DMA Automatically is Checked and also Click the Reset DMA to the right click OK and restart Fab.

LOGS would be nice though
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

In addition to CBR929's always excellent advice.
      Please clean the disc (as described in #3 below)...regardless of its appearance.

Please run through through the list of usual suspects
      Tips on Troubleshooting Analyzing/Ripping dvds
      ...link in my sig below:
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

The logs are attached. Wasn't sure which one to upload, so uploaded all the ones I could find
        Attached Files

Comment

DVDFab copy Transfer Speed

Hi fieldsy36,

Thanks very much for your valuable log files.

I have checked your log files that you sent. You have encountered "Task_1 failed! Error=400()" error that means DVD_Error_TrancoderError when copying (This error may have numbers after it; make note of them).

Please follow these steps to see if your problem can be solved:

1) Please try to install the latest beta version 8.0.2.4 at http://www.dvdfab.com/mlink/download.php?g=DVDFAB_BETA to copy again.

2) Click the tick green icon button at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, open "Common Settings" window, click on "Pathplayer", deactive it to copy your movies again.

3) For your problems, could you please use other DVDs to copy again and see if this is a universal problem, or just for this one DVD?

Best regards,
          Anny
          DVDFab Support Team

Comment

Thanks for the help. I will download the latest beta version, but as I said in the original post, this error has only happened with RepoMan.

Thanks Again

Comment

Working...
            X