Dvd copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvd copy

Hi good morning guys i had a problem this week copying DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES 6 WHEN I PUT IN THE DISK DVD FAB 6 DID'NT READ THE DISK ONLY THE REGION CODE CAME UP AFTER THAT IT FREEZES AND DID'NT READ AT ALL.

Well, maybe the disk is dirty or damaged.
    "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Originally posted by RUSSEL View Post
      Hi good morning guys i had a problem this week copying DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES 6 WHEN I PUT IN THE DISK DVD FAB 6 DID'NT READ THE DISK ONLY THE REGION CODE CAME UP AFTER THAT IT FREEZES AND DID'NT READ AT ALL.
      DVDFab 6 have you given any thought to upgrading to a more recent version ? also as Gregiboy pointed out maybe try cleaning the disc.

SJ

Comment

can't copy

Hi RUSSEL,

1) As StormJumper mentioned, please try to install the latest beta version 8.0.2.4 at to copy again.

2) Please open DVDFab program first, insert your original movie DVDs to your DVD drive, and then see if the DVDFab can connect your DVD drive to recognize the original DVDs.

If your DVDFab can't recognize original movies from DVD drive very well on your computer, please start the movie in your PC DVD Player (like PowerDVD) for a few seconds and then start the DVDFab analysis. Once the analysis starts, you can turn off the PC DVD player.

3) You can also click the tick green icon button at the right top corner of the DVDFab screen, open "Common Settings" window, click on "Pathplayer", active/deactive it to copy your movies again.

Best regards,
        Anny
        DVDFab Support Team
        Last edited by Anny; 10-22-2010, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X