Movies Pausing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Movies Pausing

I seem to be having some backup-ed movies sorta like Pause randomly for a second and then continuing to play i was running dvdfab 8.0.2.2 at the time saw on the forums that 8.0.2.8 is out and am currently downloading it now. If anybody has any insight as to what causes this issue and how to fix it, I would greatly appreciate it. Also I am using imgburn for the burning process. Hopeing that its just a issue with the current version I have and that the new version will fix it will try to backup the movies again that are effected by this pausing to see if it was just a glitch with that version.

Without logs it’s hard to be sure, but that is a symptom of burning too fast for the media you have. Try slowing to half of the media’s rated speed. For instance if you have 8X blanks burn at 4X and see if that helps.
    How to post the internal log

Things should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler.
    Albert Einstein

Comment

Ah ok, i'm using Memorex DVD-R 16X I changed the burn from max to 8x in imgburn, fixing to leave for work but when I get home tonight I will burn one of the movies again and will let you know how it goes and will get a log for you on it, do you need both imgburn and dvdfab logs ?

Comment

Burning a poor quility media such as Memorex at max speed is a guarantee of problems .

8X should make a big difference but you need to purchase a better media.

Comment

Not to beat you up, but memorex is crap.
          We know this because almost all of us have tried 'em...

Please use Verbatim, but only if the AZO Dye logo is displayed on the wrapper.
          Taiyo Yuden is the only other "brand" we recommend and is superb, but available only online to almost everyone.

As 90312 said, please post the logs, especially 1-2 burn logs

The default location is:

For Win7
          C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          or for XP
          C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
          If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Working...
          X