This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen 2 disc Special Edition

Just thought I would start this thread here to say that DVDFab V6.1.2.5 opened up disc 1 no problem but disc 2 it is just a endless loop and is unable to open it up. I disabled Pathplayer and disc 2 opened right up so with that said I believe still need an update to handle Transformers Revenge of the Fallen.

This is just a FYI and not asking for help with it as I just wanted to let Fengtao know about the issue

I am having the same problem with the 2nd disc. The first disc burned fine but the second disc does not. It keeps looping over and over when analyzing for a long time. When it does stop (after 10 minutes) it shows Quality 12% (34.639GB->4300MB) . I do have 6.1.2.5 and I have the Pathplayer ALWAYS enable pathplayer. 6.1.2.5 may need an update.

Comment

I am still having problems with the first disk. I try to backup the first disk of Transformers 2 and it will say it has multiple errors and won't burn even when I say to ignore. It does this with both dvd to dvd and with just main movie. It also seems to freeze my computer for about 15-30 seconds and when it recovers it seems my dvd drive has been disabled. I have no problem backing up any other movies...just this one. I also have the 6.1.2.5 version. Is a fix still in the works for this movie or is this new version with the fix for this movie? Please let me know if the fix is still in the works, I'm not trying to rush anything, just would like to know. Thanks

Comment

the latest DVDFab can do the movie and if you having problems start a new thread about it

Comment

Originally posted by coojo81480 View Post
          I am still having problems with the first disk. I try to backup the first disk of Transformers 2 and it will say it has multiple errors and won't burn even when I say to ignore. It does this with both dvd to dvd and with just main movie. It also seems to freeze my computer for about 15-30 seconds and when it recovers it seems my dvd drive has been disabled. I have no problem backing up any other movies...just this one. I also have the 6.1.2.5 version. Is a fix still in the works for this movie or is this new version with the fix for this movie? Please let me know if the fix is still in the works, I'm not trying to rush anything, just would like to know. Thanks
          I'm using ver 6.1.2.5 and have no problems ripping Transformers Disc 1 for Region 4.

Comment

Working...
          X