Lowered write speed but still burns fast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lowered write speed but still burns fast

I was having problems with my copied disks pausing on & off sporadically when playing. Not a lot but usually about 3-5 times during playback. I was told to lower the write speed, & I did that, lowering to the slowest speed, but I notice that even though it does show the slow write speed selected each time the program opens, when it is ready to write to the blank, it will ask what speed to write to. But even if I still select the lowest speed, it still only takes around 25 minutes to complete. Is it burning at a slower speed? Wouldn't it tsake longer to burn the copy at a slower write speed? I have used both Sony & Maxell disks and the problem of stalling during playback still happens. I am using 8.0.2.1

Any help would be appreciated
    -Roy
    Last edited by AGJ; 10-26-2010, 06:29 AM. Reason: removed email

I removed your email as it will lead to unwanted spam. Try and buy some verbatim media that have the AZ logo on the package wrapper or Taiyo Yuden media. Also change the burn engine from VSO to ImgBurn.

Link to download ImgBurn and ser DVDFab and IMgBurn to work together is below

Watch the youtube video and make sure you set the AWS(automatic write speed) for the blank media you use

Also burn logs would be helpful and they located in document-dvdfab-log

Comment

Working...
    X