This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dvdfab annoucement with updates.

Can someone tell me what is going on with the dvd fab regarding updates. I read the policy change and am not sure I understand what is being said. how do we get updates. I am a registered user.

thanks in advance rip

If you bought and paid for DVDFab you will get all updates when they are released BUT if you are using the FREE version you will not get the updates for the problem titles for 30 to 60 days after the people who PAID for DVDFab received it

Comment

Okay thanks Agj. Now do we recieve an update vis email or just ckeck the forums? for when an update comes.

Comment

I always check the forums as they do not email you when an update is released. But if you have the notify me in common settings checked then when a final released version is released DVDFab will tell you when you use it. For a Beta release you need to check the forums to find out if one was released

Comment

Okay I understand, but as a paid user I am doing that anyway. So if you have a registered version the latest releases will update. Will they do the same for the beta releases i.e 6.1.2.5 which was for a specific trouble movie.

Comment

Originally posted by ripvanwinkle1819 View Post
            Okay I understand, but as a paid user I am doing that anyway. So if you have a registered version the latest releases will update. Will they do the same for the beta releases i.e 6.1.2.5 which was for a specific trouble movie.
            unfortunately it will not let you know if a beta release is available so you still need to check the forum for them. Actually just so you know DVDFab v6.1.2.5 is an official release and not Beta

Comment

My mistake. I didn't use it copy t2 but I have update anyhow. Thanks for you help and time.

rip

Comment

Working...
              X