This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having Trouble with New Movie G.I. JOE THE RISE OF COBRA

Hi there i have dvd fab Version 6.1.2.0 i just got The Dvd Movie G.I. JOE THE RISE OF COBRA i disabled PathPlayer and use Main Movie Only the same way i use to do for Transformers 2 but it only copied to me at half way the movie after the half way of the movie it cuts off dosent go on seems that theres is a problem with DVD Fab Version 6.1.2.0 any one have any ideas if there might be a fix to this problem with this new movie i got it is REGION 1 movie NTSC DVD DISC of G.I. JOE THE RISE OF COBRA !!!

Download latest version 6.1.2.5

Comment

Originally posted by razor View Post
      i disabled PathPlayer and use Main Movie Only the same way i use to do for Transformers 2
      How did you know what "Title" to select when you used Main Movie mode ?

Maybe you selected the wrong "Title", CLICK HERE, read First and MOST important

Let us know how you make out !!
      Last edited by AlienX69; 10-30-2009, 11:52 AM.
      AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

I checked

I checked all titles in Main Movie and all titles dosent give me the full movie lenght of GI JOE it Cuts Off. So i dont know what do i guess it needs a new and improved version of DVD FAB to fix these errors. It seems to be a new enycription that these new DVD Disc is using

Comment

Originally posted by razor View Post
          I checked all titles in Main Movie and all titles dosent give me the full movie lenght of GI JOE it Cuts Off. So i dont know what do i guess it needs a new and improved version of DVD FAB to fix these errors. It seems to be a new enycription that these new DVD Disc is using
          You are using a old version 6.1.2.0, download the latest version 6.1.2.5 This movie has the same protection of transformer.

Comment

With the new version 6.1.2.5 you need to turn pathfinder back on also.

Comment

does anybody know what title is the correct one for main movie?

Comment

Originally posted by konaman View Post
                does anybody know what title is the correct one for main movie?
                Look at POST #3

CLICK HERE, read First and MOST important

Full Disc works on the movie, if you have a LICENSED version of 6.1.2.5
                Last edited by AlienX69; 10-31-2009, 06:07 PM.
                AX

The default Log File location: C:\Documents and Settings\"User Acct"\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

Comment

Originally posted by AlienX69 View Post
                  Look at POST #3

CLICK HERE, read First and MOST important

Full Disc works on the movie, if you have a LICENSED version of 6.1.2.5
                  thank you... it seems to be title 10

Comment

I used 5.3.0.5 Full disk and had no problems.

Comment

Where did you get THIS version?????

6.1.2.5 is the latest released version !!!
                      "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

I keep all my old versions, guess he does too.

But I do as you do, use the latest version .... but

I hate being defeated, so then I look at other options till Fengtao gets it corrected ....
                        Last edited by AlienX69; 11-03-2009, 03:05 PM.
                        AX

Comment

Got the movie last night. GI Joe Rise Of Cobra AC Region 1 and had no problems making a copy with 6.1.2.5 (Licensed) with "Enable Pathplayer when needed" checked.
                          Into abyss
                          You don't exist
                          Cannot resist
                          The Judas kiss
                          Judas lives recite this vow
                          I've become your new god now

Comment

I am suddenly having trouble using DVD Fab. I get a message that I need to re-enter my license number but when I go to the website to update my email address so they can send me my license they never confirm my new email by sending me an email. I have also sent them emails explaining my problem about a week ago and have never heard back from
                            them. Why are they not communicating with me and I can't use the software until they do send me my license number.

Comment

Please do not hijack other threads, Start your own, This thread is about G.I. Joe, not registration key problems.

The emails are most probably being trapped by your spam filter. Check in your junk email folder.

If your ISP is trapping them as junk, another option is to set up a hotmail account, change your email address at DVDFab,com and request the key again which will be sent to your hotmail account.
                              Last edited by GregiBoy; 11-03-2009, 07:18 PM.
                              "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Working...
                              X