Playback problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playback problems

Yo guys, just having a problem, hoped someone here could help me. Got the latest version of DVDfab, copied the new Karate Kid & Dragons movie, no problem. Then shrinked them with dvdshrink, no problem. Even watched KK in full on shrink. But, after I burned them to disc(using decrypter), they dont want to play.

KK will start in WM, but if you try to go to the next chapter, the player will just x out in a flash. And I cant even open it with the VLC player, or dvdshrink. Here is what shrink says...

Copy protection error
    the given sector does not have a valid SCC key

And, now even DVDFab will open it. Anyone know what I did wrong? I had Fab for all of last year, never run into this problem. Thanks in advance.

So you are using the free version of DVDFab? Or do you have registered version? If you using the free version then you do what you usually do but use ImgBurn to burn to DVD instead of DVD Decryptor. ImgBurn is created by same person who created Decryptor

Comment

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      So you are using the free version of DVDFab? Or do you have registered version? If you using the free version then you do what you usually do but use ImgBurn to burn to DVD instead of DVD Decryptor. ImgBurn is created by same person who created Decryptor
      Yes, free version in til December. Hmm, ok, I'll try that. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Bcreviews View Post
        Yes, free version in til December. Hmm, ok, I'll try that. Thanks.
        OK so you using the 30 day trial? Instead of doing it the way you have why not just use DVDFab for it all as the 30 day trial can compress and burn.

Comment

Working...
        X