Spider-Man Region 1 Won't Copy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spider-Man Region 1 Won't Copy

This is very strange - I have been working through my DVD collection and have copied about 400 DVD to HDD so far without a single problem. Spider-Man Region 1 Full Screen Special Edition just won't copy, neither will the bonus material on the 2nd disk. The disks seem to be read OK but after the copy starts it ends in 2-3 seconds with a completed OK message but of course the files created are empty.

Ideas anyone?

Hi Martin Cheetham
    You can try turning path player off Open Fab Click the Green top right > Protection > Path Player click Disable Path Player click OK restart Fab and try again.
    Also give this a read through
    If you still have trouble
    Please post you logs the default location is:
    For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
    or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
    Please just attach your most resent log(s) and post right here.

CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hi CBR929,

Many thanks - all is OK now. Not sure what this Player Path option does but so long as it works that fine.

BTW - this really is great software. I have tried many but never found one so easy to use and works consistently.

Comment

Hi Martin Cheetham

Glad it is working for you now
        One thing I for got to mention is to reset path player back to Always Enabled when done.
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
        X