This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last Airbender

This movie failed with the new beta. Not looking for a fix, you probably have'nt gotton it yet. Just giving a heads up.

What exactly do you mean by "failed"

Some information now and the files sent to Fengtao might save time and problems later.

Comment

Airbender

Thanks for the qiuck reply. I'm not a reg poster here, though I read the posts all the time for answers. Sorry if I'm not up to snuff on the proper procedure. But to your question:

The program started and after about 30 seconds, it rejected the Airbender disc and started writing to blank disc. But There was nothing to write cause it had only been in anylise and copy mode for about 30 seconds as I said. I know this is a early release and you guys probably don't have it yet. I was'nt looking for a fix, only giving you a heads up so you'd be alerted to the problem. I'm only trying to be helpful, not being critical. I've used the paid version of DVDFAB for about 3 years and I'm extremely happy with the product and give you guys high marks. Hope I have'nt been out of line. DVDFAB is a great product and I will continue to use it. I don't have any thing negative to say about the product. Sorry if I'm not more helpful, I rarely post and may not be following proper procedure. If so, please forgive me.

Comment

Hi jazzman1
        If you could plesae send the files to Fengtao like Gruñón suggested
        To do this open fab put the disc in as it analyzes
        Click the Green top right > Info > Click the Send Info Files
        If you need more help
        Please post you logs the default location is:
        For Win7 C:\Users\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or Vista C:\Users\User Name\Documents\DVDFab\Log
        or for XP C:\Documents and Settings\User Name\My Documents\DVDFab\Log
        Please just attach your most resent log(s) and post right here.

Thanks
        CBR929
        Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Last AirBender

Sorry guys. As I said, this is all new for me and I'm not having good results sending the log report. I did make a report and tried to send it. My email client thunderbird would not send the report because it says "" is not a correct addy. I tried to use "DVDFAB.com" without success. Sorry guys guess I have to learn how to do this stuff. As I said I have rarely posted in the 3 years I've been a member here. I've never sent a log report before. I really feel like a dunce.

Comment

There seems to be a problem with sending the files.
            It did not work for me either when I did a test just now.

Anyway thanks for the heads up.
            Any information of problems with an early release is welcome and needed here.

Comment

Originally posted by Gruñón View Post
              There seems to be a problem with sending the files.
              It did not work for me either when I did a test just now.

Anyway thanks for the heads up.
              Any information of problems with an early release is welcome and needed here.
              I noticed this also since beta 8029. Now the Fab uninstaller removes the appdata folder which removed the corrupted (this is the first time the uninstaller has ever removed that folder that I know of) file causing the crash but every version I installed after still crashes when I try to either save or send the info files either DVD or Bluray.
              8024 worked fine saving the files but now if I reinstall 8024 it crashes during that step, hopefuly the next beta will remove ALL the corrupted files 8029 installed.

Comment

Last AirBender

CBR299, Gronon, and W&B, thanks for the feedback, that helps. Guys, I'm not a complainer here, nor do I intend to become one. I believe if one cannot try to help, and be of service they should butt out here. I know the guys here have a tuff enough job keeping up with new developements. I also know stuff happens and sometimes it may take awhile to get things right. I really have nothing but admiration for the job you guys do and wonder why all the negative stuff I see posted here. It really is a puzzle how anyone can complain about using the free version of DVDFAB. They won't pay for it, but sure do complain. Talking about kicking a gift horse in the mouth????

Don't know what to do about Airbender except wait on Fantango to come up with a fix. And if his track record is any indication, I know one will be coming soon. Thanks agin fellas, take care.

Comment

Forgot to say

Anytime I can help with any info on a disc I'll surely post.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzman1 View Post
                    CBR299, Gronon, and W&B, thanks for the feedback, that helps. Guys, I'm not a complainer here, nor do I intend to become one. I believe if one cannot try to help, and be of service they should butt out here. I know the guys here have a tuff enough job keeping up with new developements. I also know stuff happens and sometimes it may take awhile to get things right. I really have nothing but admiration for the job you guys do and wonder why all the negative stuff I see posted here. It really is a puzzle how anyone can complain about using the free version of DVDFAB. They won't pay for it, but sure do complain. Talking about kicking a gift horse in the mouth????

Don't know what to do about Airbender except wait on Fantango to come up with a fix. And if his track record is any indication, I know one will be coming soon. Thanks agin fellas, take care.

Very well said, and I am sure that I speak for others as well Thank You I also agree with you on all of your comments and am sure that Fengtao will get this fixed.
                    CBR929
                    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Ditto CBR299

Ditto CBR....Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzman1 View Post
                        This movie failed with the new beta. Not looking for a fix, you probably have'nt gotton it yet. Just giving a heads up.
                        The latest release for DVDFab is NOT a BETA but is an OFFICIAL release

Comment

AirBender

Originally posted by sysco1073
                          try using fab 6.2.1.8. main movie title 11 it worked for me.
                          Thanks guys for your input. I will try later, calling it a night.

Comment

Working...
                          X