Toy Story 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toy Story 3

Wondering if anyone else is having this problem...
    Copied Toy Story 3 and there seem to be multiple loops throughout the film. Copies fine, burns fine. I'm wondering if I got a disc that has some new copy protection. When I preview through DVDshrink it's like a record skipping 3-4 times before moving on. It also took DVDfab (not trial) a good 4-5 mins to recognize which disc was in the drive. Brand new, no scratches or fingerprints, region 1. One of those head scratchin' moments. Thanks for the read and/or any related info.

No issues with this one. Performed full disc with version 8.0.3.2. Not sure on DVD shrink though. I use VLC for any viewing.

rip

Comment

Originally posted by iceman6467 View Post
      Wondering if anyone else is having this problem...
      Copied Toy Story 3 and there seem to be multiple loops throughout the film. Copies fine, burns fine. I'm wondering if I got a disc that has some new copy protection. When I preview through DVDshrink it's like a record skipping 3-4 times before moving on. It also took DVDfab (not trial) a good 4-5 mins to recognize which disc was in the drive. Brand new, no scratches or fingerprints, region 1. One of those head scratchin' moments. Thanks for the read and/or any related info.
      Can you post all the logs you have relating to this movie?

I also have R1 and altho it took longer than normal to scan it was more like a minute not 4-5. Also took longer to rip to a hard drive but the finished product is good.

I have noticed that V8032 is noticeable slower by several minutes with all the movies I have ripped.

Comment

Toy Story 3

Definatley longer to scan with 8.0.3.2 -- I gave up after 2 minutes (no patience, I guess, but never had to wait more than 30 sec for other discs). Reverted to using v7.0.7.0 (last v7 I had already installed) and scanned in under 20 sec; no problems with backup copy. Settings were the same as in v8.0.3.2 (i.e. PathPlayer always enabled). Based on other posts, I'll give it another shot with 8.0.3.2 and give more time for the scan to see if it yields similar results.

Comment

Originally posted by lizardlick View Post
          Definatley longer to scan with 8.0.3.2 -- I gave up after 2 minutes (no patience, I guess, but never had to wait more than 30 sec for other discs). Reverted to using v7.0.7.0 (last v7 I had already installed) and scanned in under 20 sec; no problems with backup copy. Settings were the same as in v8.0.3.2 (i.e. PathPlayer always enabled). Based on other posts, I'll give it another shot with 8.0.3.2 and give more time for the scan to see if it yields similar results.
          8.0.3.2 with PathPlayer always on will work put it takes up to 5 to 8 minutes of scanning. I was able to copy the whole disc perfectly, from I have read it is Disney's way of messing with you by messing with the structure of the DVD. I have not successfully been able to copy "Movie Only" they use different angles 20 Deg, 45 Deg etc., so I am not sure which is correct. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Comment

Toy Story 3

Originally posted by tmckin1211 View Post
            8.0.3.2 with PathPlayer always on will work put it takes up to 5 to 8 minutes of scanning. I was able to copy the whole disc perfectly, from I have read it is Disney's way of messing with you by messing with the structure of the DVD. I have not successfully been able to copy "Movie Only" they use different angles 20 Deg, 45 Deg etc., so I am not sure which is correct. Any suggestion would be appreciated.
            Thanx for the insight - I'll give 8.0.3.2 a try. I use Movie Only all the time, and did so with Toy Story 3 using v7.0.7.0. Backup copy had no problems and quality was excellent. I'd expect the same with 8.0.3.2

Comment

I copied it (TOY STORY 3 R1) this morning took a little longer than usual
              scanning but copy is fine.

Comment

Well, first sorry by my english. Its not my native speaker.
                In Sony Vaio VGN-FW550F with DVDFab 8.0.2.2 it not recognize the disc but in another computer Toshiba Satellite A135-S4487 with version 8.0.0.5 of DVDFab it was fine just in Main Movie.

Comment

I am having the same problem as the OP. If I copy just the main movie, I have to pick from 6 different movie files (I've tried all 6) and then the movie skips. If I copy the entire disk, the movie goes into loops (3x for each affected scene).

This is very frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed View Post
                    I am having the same problem as the OP. If I copy just the main movie, I have to pick from 6 different movie files (I've tried all 6) and then the movie skips. If I copy the entire disk, the movie goes into loops (3x for each affected scene).

This is very frustrating.
                    You are having the same problem as the OP, there are 5 of them and all using different versions.
                    Please download the newest version http://forum.dvdfab.com/showthread.php?t=9587 and try again
                    CBR929
                    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Working...
                    X