Cocktail DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cocktail DVD

Hey folks, I'm having an issue backing up my Cocktail DVD. I could tell something was up with the disc quite quickly, as it took DVDFab at least 5-10 minutes to open the disc, before it finally tells me that the entire disc can't be read and that I can select from Main Movie or Customize. When I do so and click Start, I immediately get the following error:

22:09:54: Task_1 failed! Error=700

The disc is clean (and I've cleaned it again), scratch free, etc. I'm using an internal DVD reader/writer, running Vista with the latest DVDFab 8.0.3.2. I've also tried disabling the PathPlayer to no avail.

I've attached the ZIP file DVDFab outputs when sending the details about the info files.

Any thoughts?
    Attached Files

Hi jeffers
    I know you said that pathplayer was disabled but logs say different please try again
    Open Fab Click the Green top right > Protection > Path Player click Disable Path Player click OK restart Fab and try again, just remember to set it back to Always Enabled.
    CBR929
    Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

Hey CBR929 ... ya, I think those logs were from one of my attempts with the PathPlayer activated. I can confirm that I've turned off the PathPlayer, restarted DVDFab and tried it again to the same result. In fact, I'm almost say it was worse - this time I've been waiting about 20 minutes for it to finish reading the disc and it still sounds like it's looping over and over again. Once it finishes, I'll try and post a new set of logs.

Comment

I decided to test this disc out in a few other regular DVD players, and while my primary player will play the disc, some of my other DVD players won't, so I now suspect the disc itself it likely the problem.

Sorry I didn't try this out first. I'm going to try returning the disc, as it was recently purchased, and see if a new copy works. I'll let you know!

Thanks!
        Last edited by jeffers; 11-06-2010, 03:35 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Working...
        X