A very rare bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A very rare bug

I wrote a dvd image of a movie ,in this case how to train your dragon(dvd) to a bluray.So every time dvdfab tries to open this,it crashes.
    This bug in my opinion is incignificant

It crashes because you have the DVD Image on a Blu-ray. WHy you copy the DVD image to Blu-ray when it not a Blu-ray file? With DVDFab closed insert the Blu-ray with the "How to Train Your Dragon" DVD Image on it and wait for Windows to see it.

Then go to Start-Computer and right click the Drive this Blu-ray is in and select Open. Once opened highlight all files and right click and select copy. Then choose a spot on hard drive and create a folder with the name of the file. Once that done open that new folder and right click and select Paste.

Once that done remove the Blu-ray disc from the drive and open DVDFab. Once DVDFab is open click the yellow folder next to source and find the folder you created and select it to open. Then DVDFab will start analyzing to copy it to a DVD.

If all you wanted was to get it to the computer then skip the DVDFab part

Comment

I wrote the iso to a dvd already.
      I did that with the bluray to see if ps3 recognise this as dvd or something else.It recognise it as data disc.Of course the bluray is rewritable ,I wouldn't waste a bluray.

Comment

Well if the PS3 sees it as a Data disc then give the Blu-ray Copy Write Data a try to see if it can read what is on the Blu-ray. Unfortunately DVD Copy will not work as the iso is on a blu-ray disc but you can give the DVD Copy Write Data a try as well

Comment

Working...
        X