DVD copy task time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD copy task time

On one particular DVD copy "the task time left" decreases for a little while but then increases during the process going up to about 1-2 hours. Other dvds are ok with the time going down until finish. I`m using the DVD Fab free. Any clues please?
    Last edited by julesco; 11-07-2010, 03:37 AM. Reason: omission

The DVD could need a cleaning as it might have fingerprints on it that can cause DVDFab to take longer to read the DVD. You may also want to try disabling Pathplayer for that DVD as well since that may help but I think it more a problem due to a dirty/scratched DVD

Comment

DVD copy task time

Originally posted by AGJ View Post
      The DVD could need a cleaning as it might have fingerprints on it that can cause DVDFab to take longer to read the DVD. You may also want to try disabling Pathplayer for that DVD as well since that may help but I think it more a problem due to a dirty/scratched DVD
      The dvd condition is not bad, other dvds in same go ok. Where`s Pathplayer? The disc is clean.

Comment

Originally posted by julesco View Post
        The dvd condition is not bad, other dvds in same go ok. Where`s Pathplayer? The disc is clean.
        Just because other DVDs in same condition are fine does not mean they same condition as how you discribed this one sounds like a dirty/scratched DVD if it's clean then it has a scratch that causes an issue.

For pathplayer click the green dot with check mark top right of the program GUI. If that does not work then it a bad DVD since you say it clean

Comment

Working...
        X