The "DVD Copy" option is expired?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "DVD Copy" option is expired?

I am getting an error message saying The "DVD Copy" option is expired. What does that mean? I have been using this program for years and have never had this happen. I clicked the download for DVD copy, but I am still getting that error. How do I go back to backing up my dvds?

Thanks
    Nick

Did you buy and register DVDFab? Or have you been using the Free DVDFab HD Decryptor? What version of DVDFab are you using as well?

Comment

I am using DVDFab 8.0.3.2 (the newest verison). The quality level is at DVD 9 and I know it needs to be on DVD5. I have always used the free downloads fof FAB. How can I get my free downloads to start working again?

Comment

The freeware version is very limited as to functionality.
        It does not compress...period.
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

So my trail perid is up, so buy the newest verison for 50$. Is that pretty much my next step?

Comment

Well it depends on your wants and needs.
            Some folks continue to use 3 different apps...all of which are freeware.
            Nothing wrong with that as long as it's what you want.

Other than that, I'm not sure what it is you need to know.
            You've been using Fab for years, so you must know your way around the software
            If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Originally posted by Uncleworm View Post
              So my trail perid is up, so buy the newest verison for 50$. Is that pretty much my next step?
              Trial period is only for 30 days and you said you been using the program for years. The Free DVDFab HD Decryptor has never compressed like maineman said and you been using it for years

Comment

I have been that is why I am unsure of why it stopped working and said I need to renew the copy option.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncleworm View Post
                  I have been that is why I am unsure of why it stopped working and said I need to renew the copy option.
                  If you used the trial and like it, then by all means buy the program, you wont go worng, get the lifetime updates, its a steal.
                  Programmer in Python,Java,JavaScript,Swift,PHP,SQL,C#,C++,Go,R

Comment

Hi Uncleworm,

If you ordered the lifetime DVDFab, you would always get the updates and support without renewing or reordering.

If you ordered 1 year/2 years/3 years/4 years license, you would need pay for registration renewal after the licence expired.

Please use your registered email to register DVDFab user center at http://www.dvdfab.com/member.htm , then login to change E-mail, download key, renew DVDFab products, etc.

Best regards,
                    sunny
                    ________
                    Lovely Wendie
                    Last edited by sunny; 04-21-2011, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X