No voice in the back up copys???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No voice in the back up copys???

I was wondering cuz im new at this but if anybody can help it would b deeply appreciated...anyways I copied a DVD to my hard drive (Iron Man 2) & others as well & the copys looks perfect & I get the music & all but no voice wat so ever im guessing it is something I am doing wrong???

Help Us Help You

If you are posting about an operational problem with one of the DVDFab products, you will improve the speed and accuracy of the response by providing some information in the very first post that will probably be needed.

First, make note of any error codes or messages that appear in popup boxes and put them in your post. Information on error codes that appear in the DVDFab UI are captured in one of the logs we request below.

DVDFab keeps logs of its activities that supply basic system information and can help pinpoint where and when an error happened and help pinpoint the cause. The default location for these logs on most Windows systems is:

C:\Documents and Settings\your username\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

The logs are simple text files that can be opened with Windows Notepad if you want to read them. If the size exceeds the forum’s attachment size limit, you may need to delete older entries or copy and paste the relevant ones into a new file. The log files can be attached to a post using the "Manage Attachments" button below the editing box.

dvdfab_burn_vso.log Attach for all problems. The entries are time stamped with the most recent at the top.

dvdfab_burn_imgburn.log Attach if you have ImgBurn set as the burning engine and the problem concerns disc burning. Time stamped with the most recent at the bottom.

dvdfab_process.log Attach if DVDFab crashes and the crash report window does not come up or complete correctly or if internal error codes appear in the DVDFab window (“Task Failed…”). Time stamped, most recent at the bottom.

dvdfab_internal.log Attach for all problems. Time stamped, most recent at the bottom. Please edit to include only the most recent or relevant log session.

Other Information:

Depending on the nature of the problem, it can help to know:
    If this happens with all discs or just one
    Your operating system/CPU/memory configuration
    If you are using external hard drives or optical drives
    If you have made any recent changes to your OS or system hardware
    If you have other DVD or BD software installed, particularly if recently added.

Posts with all the requested information will be answered first.

Comment

Sorry I Forgot To Post a Couple Things:
      Windows Vista/Intel Core 2 Duo/4 GB RAM
      Also Using An External Drive WD "My Book"
      Tried Copying Three DVDs Same Problem Occuring
      I Can Post The Logs If Needed???

Comment

Originally posted by DrOpPaNoMiCs View Post
        Sorry I Forgot To Post a Couple Things:
        Windows Vista/Intel Core 2 Duo/4 GB RAM
        Also Using An External Drive WD "My Book"
        Tried Copying Three DVDs Same Problem Occuring
        I Can Post The Logs If Needed???

The logs are what was requested in post #2.
        Along with any other details about what process you are using.

Comment

I've Been Using The "Main Movie" Option Mainly Because I Don't Need The Extras...
          On The Settings I Have Been Using Are:

Video Decoder- H.264: Software
          VC1: Software
          MPEG2: Software
          Video Encoder- H.264: Software
          PathPlayer Is enabled
          Video Quality Is Under: DVD5
          Burn Engine: ImgBurn
          Attached Files

Comment

Hi DrOpPaNoMiCs
            What are you using for play back of these files that are on your hard drive???
            May I suggest VLC you will find it here http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ or MPC http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/ give them a try and post back.
            CBR929
            Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

I Was Using Window Media Player At First but Now That I DL The VLC Media Player It Looks & Sounds Perfect Thanks So Much For That!!! But I Had Hit One More Snag...When I Get To Burning The Copy An Error Pops Up I'm Not Sure What it Could Mean, I'll Post The Log...
              Attached Files

Comment

Hi DrOpPaNoMiCs
                Thank you for the log
                It seams you have a few obstacles to over come
                First your drives are formated as Fat32 which does not support files 4 Gig or more in size, I am not sure of the fix for this unless you reformat your drives to NTFS file system.

You may also give this a read through on changing to NTFS http://forum.imgburn.com/index.php?showtopic=9451
                Maybe someone else would chime in to give you a better answer on this.

Are you drives D and H both external drives???
                Second the media you are using is considered garbage Sorry
                Consider picking up some Verbatim with the AZO dye or Taiyo Yuden disc's, also your burn speed should be 1/2 the rated speed of your disc.

If you have set up ImgBurn as per this tutorial do not forget to set up the AWS for your disc's.

I see you are trying to write from an ISO file...I am not sure if this will work but, have you tried to rip the movie again, but not as an ISO file and burn from that as it will break the movie up into smaller file sizes???
                CBR929
                Last edited by CBR929; 11-08-2010, 03:28 AM. Reason: text
                Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Comment

Thanks For The Feedback CBR929, Much Appreciated!!! As For The Media I Was Reading Other Posts & Realized The Discs I Have Are Crap Haha...First Thing Tomorrow I'm On The Hunt For Some Verbatims & I Was Pretty Sure I Got The Set Up For The AWS In The ImgBurn But The Thank You For The Link I Was Certain Some Day I Was Gonna Have To Reformat My HD For Something.. My D Drive Is The Recovery & My H Drive Is My External That I Have Most Of My Files Saved On...& On The ISO File Part I'm Not Sure I Get That Part I Might Need A Bit More Information On That If Possible. Sorry For The Trouble I'm Very New At This & Am Fascinated On Getting Going...

Comment

From MS, here you go:

Find help and how-to articles for Windows operating systems. Get support for Windows and learn about installation, updates, privacy, security and more.

When going FAT32 ---> NTFS, it's prettyy straightforward.
                    No data loss should occur, but you know how that goes.
                    It's safe to do, but I'd still back up any essential/important data.

Going backwards (which you shouldn't need to do) is a PITA and although there are ways to do it and minimize the potential for data loss, it's still likely.
                    If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Thanks For Your Input maineman, I Am Converting Now All Is Going Well So Far i Do Got Quite A Bit Of Stuff On My Drives So Its Taking a Bit Of Time I Will Post When Most Of My Obstacles Are Taken Care Of...

Comment

My HD's are Converted & Got New Media Now I Was Wondering While I Copied A DVD On To My HD Why Does It Copy The Media In Like 7 Or 8 Different Parts??? & Which One Do I Use To Burn???

Comment

Hi DrOpPaNoMiCs
                          You will use the write data option, and choose the Video TS folder to burn to DVD, just navigate to where the files were ripped and click on the folder and not the individual files.
                          CBR929

Comment

Working...
                          X