Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fifth Element DVD

I have DVDfab 8.0.3.2.

I'm having problems with the Fifth Element on DVD.

I want to do a full disc copy to my hard drive, but DVDfab only reports 105MB. I did the copy anyway, but only get the menu screen, whatever I click on, it just restarts the menu.

Has anyone been able to solve this? Can the Fifth Element be copied?

EDIT: Erm, That's odd, for some reason this has been placed in the Blu-Ray section, could a Mod kindly move this to the "DVD copy" section please.
    Last edited by Tkonian; 11-11-2010, 10:35 AM.

Originally posted by Tkonian View Post
    I have DVDfab 8.0.3.2.

I'm having problems with the Fifth Element on DVD.

I want to do a full disc copy to my hard drive, but DVDfab only reports 105MB. I did the copy anyway, but only get the menu screen, whatever I click on, it just restarts the menu.

Has anyone been able to solve this? Can the Fifth Element be copied?

EDIT: Erm, That's odd, for some reason this has been placed in the Blu-Ray section, could a Mod kindly move this to the "DVD copy" section please.
    Hi Tkonian,

1) Please upgrade to the latest version of DVDFab 8.0.4.0 at http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm to copy again.

2) You can also give clone mode a try and see the result.

Best regards,
    Anny
    DVDFab Support Team

Comment

Hi Tkonian

This is an older movie and you may have to disable path player Open Fab Click the Green top right > Protection > Path Player click Disable Path Player click OK restart Fab and try again, just remember to set it back to Always Enabled.
      CBR929
      Even if it's a little thing, do something for those who have need of help, something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together

Tips for Posting DVDFab Logs in the Forum

Comment

As with all older releases, try turning off PathPlayer !!!!

Usually works.....No need to upgrade (or in my opinion, downgrade, considering the number of bugs !!!) as indicated,
        "Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." - Benjamin Franklin 1706-1790

Comment

Nice One, disabling the PathPlayer worked a treat.

Thank you.

Comment

is this also the case with older movies on blu rays. i had this problem with Dirty Dozen, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and few others that i could not copy.

Comment

Originally posted by pfm555 View Post
              is this also the case with older movies on blu rays. i had this problem with Dirty Dozen, Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid and few others that i could not copy.
              NO as Pathplayer is not used for Blu-ray

Comment

Working...
              X