Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problems burning to disc

long time user, first time poster....

i had this problem a long time ago, but have never been able to resolve it.

if i rip a disk from the physical disk, with my dvd burner as output, it will not write to the disk. it spits it out and gives me the message to insert writeable media.

however, if i rip to the hd, then open the video_ts folder, with the same dvd drive as output, it will burn it fine.

i have it set to dvd5.

i tried searching but couldn't find anything on this. appreciate the help.

Are you using the Free DVDFab HD Decryptor or Do you have a registered paid version?

Comment

Hi surfdog,

If you are using VSO buring engine, please try to install Imgburn at http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download, open "Common Settings" window, click on "write", set the burning engine as Imgburn, then burn again to see if you still get this message "Please insert writeable media" or not.

Regards,

mona

Comment

Agree with Mona
        There is an excellent video tutorial on how to set up Img with Fab.

Just click on the thread...
        Setting Up ImgBurn and DVDFab to work together
        ...link in my sig below.

It's also well worth the few minutes to set up the Automatic Write Speed feature in Img. This is also explained in the same thread
        If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

thanks for the info. i guess i should have mentioned that i am using a paid, licensed version.

i will try installing the imgburn as per the tutorial.

Comment

Working...
          X