PAL format

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PAL format

I had a digital copy of a movie given to me (Muppets Treasure Island), and I was able to burn it successfully. It played fine on my laptop, but gave me an error that it was PAL and was unable to play on my dvd player.

Is there a way that I can convert/burn this so that it plays on my dvd player?

What you mean by Digital Copy? You will need to google "how to convert PAL to NTSC format" as DVDFab does not do that. Also you may want to as well look for a DVD Player that can play both PAL and NTSC formats as that would be much easier than converting the format

Comment

Not with Fab.
      Your best bet is to browse to http://www.videohelp.com/ and search for converting software and guides.
      Most folks end up opting for a player that is NTSC <----> PAL capable if you have more than 1 or 2 discs

//Edit
      Sorry AGJ, didn't spot you in time
      If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your lips together and... blow. | Lauren Bacall | "To Have and Have Not" (1944).

Comment

Thanks for the fast responses. I appreciate your input. I'll have to see what I can find for converting.

Comment

Scott,
          I believe you must also have a TV/Monitor capable of receiving both PAL and NTSC,else your picture will be black and white if your dvd player only is both PAL / NTSC

Comment

Working...
          X