This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last airbender help!

I disable the pathplayer, put the movie in my computer, Got only 2.3 G. I am trying to find a way until the site give us a update. Anyone????
    Last edited by alliyance; 11-16-2010, 05:53 PM.

Awaiting update as well

I too am awaiting a new update to fix the problem with the New Release "The Last Airbender." Do let us know when you have acomplished this update?

PS: DVDFAB and it's crew are truely the most dedicated software producers/suppliers anywhere and this is the best video backup software that any can own!!!! Thank you as always.... Thank you ....

Comment

last air bender

i just got done copying the main movie with verson 5.3.2.0 pathplayer off title 11 has 12 chapters and comes to 4.33 gigs.

Comment

where do you download this older version?

Comment

Originally posted by alliyance View Post
          where do you download this older version?

Comment

love you guys

i have a massive movie collection and i just started backing my originals up thanks this is the best investment a movie collector can make

Comment

They only have the version 5.2.5.0 but I think it will work,,, I'm trying right now. I have to use the trial version cause the serial key doesn't work. Hope I get the menu also.

Comment

It work!!!!!! YES,,,,, Ok I didn't had the menu because I was using the trial version but I just copy my serial for dvdfab 8 and place it to 5, it worked! Now I am doing it again so I can have the menu plus chapter 86. Thank you sooooooo much.

Comment

Since there are several thread on this movie I am closing this one.

Glad you got a good copy.

Comment

Working...
                  X