toy story 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toy story 3

Can't seem to copy Toy Story 3. Takes a really long time to analyze and, if it does make it to that point, it fails. Any suggestions? Is anyone else having problems with this movie?

If you're not on the latest DVDFab version, please update. I believe it's 8.0.4.7 beta. Also, could you post your DVDFab logfiles as directed in the Help Us Help You sticky. So it never finishes analyzing? Please tell us step by step what you're trying to do.
    SPECS
    DESKTOP: Asus M4A79XTD EVO/AMD Phenom II x4 945/4GB GSKILL DDR3-1600/NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260 Core 216 SC/BFG Tech 600Watt/NZXT M59/LG BD-RE GGW-H20L/Lite-On iHAS124 Y/WD Velociraptor 150GB/Seagate 1.5TB/WD Caviar Green 2TB/Acer H213H 1080p
    SERVER: MSI K9ND Speedster WA-6/2x AMD Opteron 2218s/8GB Kingston DDR2-667/NVIDIA Quadro FX 1700/Zalman 600Watt/Alienware Workstation/Lite-On iHAS120/Seagate 500GB/WD Caviar Black 750GB/Swiftech H20-220 w/ 2x CPU blocks & VGA block

Comment

Unable to copy TOY STORY 3

I agree, I could not make a copy to the TOY STORY 3, and I'm using the DVDFab8050 version(18/11/2010), understand now is unable to make copies this program for this Movie.

Thanks

Comment

Converts fine in versin 7.x

I converted DVD copy of TS3 in version 7.x, no problem. Do you still have the older version on your computer?

Comment

Help Us Help You

If you are posting about an operational problem with one of the DVDFab products, you will improve the speed and accuracy of the response by providing some information in the very first post that will probably be needed.

First, make note of any error codes or messages that appear in popup boxes and put them in your post. Information on error codes that appear in the DVDFab UI are captured in one of the logs we request below.

DVDFab keeps logs of its activities that supply basic system information and can help pinpoint where and when an error happened and help pinpoint the cause. The default location for these logs on most Windows systems is:

C:\Documents and Settings\your username\My Documents\DVDFab\Log

The logs are simple text files that can be opened with Windows Notepad. If the size exceeds the forum’s attachment size limit, you may need to delete older entries or copy and paste the relevant ones into a new file.

dvdfab_internal.log Attach for all problems. Time stamped, most recent at the bottom. Please edit to include only the most recent or relevant log session.

dvdfab_burn_vso.log Attach for all problems. The entries are time stamped with the most recent at the top.

dvdfab_burn_imgburn.log Attach if you have ImgBurn set as the burning engine and the problem concerns disc burning. Time stamped with the most recent at the bottom.

dvdfab_process.log Attach if DVDFab crashes and the crash report window does not come up or complete correctly or if internal error codes appear in the DVDFab window (“Task Failed…”). Time stamped, most recent at the bottom.

Other Information:

Depending on the nature of the problem, it can help to know:
          If this happens with all discs or just one
          Your operating system/CPU/memory configuration
          If you are using external hard drives or optical drives
          If you have made any recent changes to your OS or system hardware
          If you have other DVD or BD software installed, particularly if recently added.

Posts with all the requested information will be answered first.

Comment

Originally posted by pjuareztirado View Post
            I agree, I could not make a copy to the TOY STORY 3, and I'm using the DVDFab8050 version(18/11/2010), understand now is unable to make copies this program for this Movie.

Thanks
            Hello i had trouble with toy story 3 at start when analyzing it on v8050 did take a bit longer then normal but was able to do it i did copy it about 3days ago but all is good kids are happy worked ok
            Last edited by bluey; 11-22-2010, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X