Still can't copy "A Christmas Carol" 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still can't copy "A Christmas Carol" 2009

I've tried using v8.0.4.0 both with PathPlayer enabled and disabled. Also each of these options with and without Passkey (v8001) running. Then tried all of the above using and older ver of DVDFab (7093). Restarted DVDFab after each config change. Also tried rebooting Win7.

Each time it completes the Analyzing phase but gives an "Error while reading! Please choose what to do?" error shortly after the Copy process has started. Same error that others were getting in the previous thread that has now been closed. DVD has been cleaned and has no visible damage.

See attached log files.

Ideas?
    Attached Files

I just tried the beta ver 8.0.4.7 and get the same error

Comment

I had the hardest time getting this DVD to copy. I finally did it by turning off PathPlayer and letting the program give me an error. Cancelled the attempt and turned it back on, exited and restarted the program and then was able to do a full backup.

Not promising it will work for everybody, but I saw where it did work for other people and it did work for me as well.

Comment

I was able to copy DVD to DVD with no problem with pathplayer always on full disc. I really dont know whats the problem because I am also using Windows 7 OS. Is this DVD or Blu-Ray?

Comment

I got it with pathplayer enabled

USA Region 1

Removal of new protections may not be available yet in the free version of DVDFab (HD Decrypter)

Help Us Help You :

Troy's excellent tutorial on Setting up ImgBurn with DVDFab :

I use Taiyo Yuden and Verbatim media mainly.
          Trying Falcon D/L media

I use ImgBurn as my main burning engine

Free Media Player VLC

Comment

Tried again (this time tried the FullDisc) and the PathPlayer off/on/restart technique suggested by kris4956.

I get the same error.

Bmr...

Comment

PS: it's a DVD not Blu-Ray

Comment

Hi, fersure
                1.Internal log shows up "Pathplayer enabled", please disable pathplayer. Click "Common Settions"-->"PathPlayer"-->"Always enable PathPlayer", try again.

2.Process log shows up "Error 102", it is error reading, so maybe the disc is dirty or scratch.

Thanks.

Comment

I downloaded the 8.0.4.8 and still can't copy this dvd either??? It still comes up with the error!!

Comment

I have tried the samething, still cant get it to work it seems to stop on copying VTS_9_1.vob everytime. I am using 8.0.4.8 now and it still didint work.

Comment

there seems to be a lot of bad pressed DVDs released for this title. Download and install VSO Inspector it free and use it to do a surface scan of the original DVD. You need to have DVDFab open in order to do this scan with VSO inspector. If you get any read errors then exchange the dvd for another

Comment

Working...
                      X