The Christmas Carol works full and main

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Christmas Carol works full and main

Updated to newest and was able to do both the full disc or the Main movie (number 27). I had tested the DVD for errors with VSO Inspector, and it show errors, but with the latest update it copies and plays perfectly.

Originally posted by Tight_wad View Post
    Updated to newest and was able to do both the full disc or the Main movie (number 27). I had tested the DVD for errors with VSO Inspector, and it show errors, but with the latest update it copies and plays perfectly.
    Hi Tight_wad,

We are so glad that you have solved your problem.

Best regards,
    Anny
    DVDFab Support Team

Comment

Glad you got it to work, on my 3rd disk and still cannot get it to backup without errors

Comment

Need to add here that my main computer still fails to do this movie. My notebook computer is the one that was able to do it. So maybe change drives and it will work. I have had this issue before with movies, and used another. I am getting ready to test a external unit to see if it works or not. Will post back on that soon.

Comment

Yes indeed it works with an external drive, but not my internal one. My external is actually an internal cheap'o LG with adapter cables to power it and to usb connect it.

I don't think the disks are bad, and I am not saying that the computer drive is bad. But there is some relationship there, I think.

Comment

Tried it on my wifes Compaq with an HP Drive and it worked. Dang this is the first time I have ever had an issue,b ut at least I know if I get read errors to go to her machine. Thanks for the input.

Comment

Working...
            X